Welcome to Lab Animal Resources
To use our expertise to provide the highest standard of care for laboratory animals in support of the Colorado State University research community.
- Foster an environment of care, respect and support for animals, researchers and staff
- Provide humane husbandry and veterinary care for research animals
- Facilitate essential animal-based research with an emphasis on ethics, communication and safety
- Participate with investigators in the development of animal-based research
- Promote educational opportunities for staff, students, researchers and the public
- Maintain animal facilities and equipment to meet animal needs and regulatory standards of care
- Be a leader in the field of animal care and support
- To be fiscally responsible and efficient
Awards and Recognition
- Do you know a VPR division employee who has gone the extra mile? Consider nominating them for...
- There are no job announcements at this time.